Thursday, June 6, 2013

Vlogging

Hello world, prepare to be entertained. At least I think you’ll find this video entertaining. I had a plan in my head of something I thought would be cool to do as a video post for my blog. That plan went horribly wrong. I’ve done my best to salvage the footage into something reasonably close to what I was aiming for. But it’s still a little funny at my expense. And I’m ok with that.




After I filmed yesterday’s portion of the video I got some caffeine-induced cleaning done, then had a caffeine-induced Justin Timberlake PJs dance party, in case you were wondering. (I’m sure you were.) Today I did a brief tour of my apartment but haven’t had time to edit it into a watchable video yet. So stay tuned for that in the next couple of days.


Also, I’m pleased to report that my printer is working splendidly now that I’ve changed the ink cartridges. (Motivational pictures PRINTED!)

In other news, I was finally able to get a Tennessee driver's license. I say "finally" because this was my third trip to the DPS. The first time I wasn't aware I needed a copy of my birth certificate or a passport with me to get a license in another state. So I hate to have my parents mail me my birth certificate. Then I went back on Tuesday and they were so busy they were sending people away three hours before they closed. It seems every 15/16 year old in the state of Tennessee was there getting their permit/license since school just let out. I went again on Wednesday. I got there when they opened and still had to wait for two hours. Boo. But I feel very official now. I also have more proof supporting my theory that absolutely no one looks good in their license photo. Ever.

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed the video, even though it didn't turn out like I'd hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment